Auto accidents and vehicle collisions have the potential to cause significant injuries to drivers, passengers, and sometimes pedestrians who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. At Cumberland Chiropractic Center in Millville, NJ, Dr. Stephen Jackson and our team offer chiropractic and nonsurgical interventions and techniques to help reduce acute or chronic pain and other symptoms resulting from injuries sustained in a vehicle collision or crash.
First, it is essential to note that a possibility exists that after being involved in a car accident, even if injured, your symptoms (or the extent of your injury) may not become clearly apparent for days, sometimes longer. That is why seeking medical attention is vital, even if you are asymptomatic following a car or vehicle collision.
Common Injuries that an Auto Injury Doctor Can Treat
A potential injury from a car crash may range from superficial bruising, cuts, and scrapes to severe or even life-threatening injuries. The most common injuries from an auto accident involve the musculoskeletal system and include, in part -
- Whiplash and other neck issues
- Back pain from muscular strains or ligament sprains
- Headaches and migraines
- Shoulder or hip pain
- Dislocation of bones, among others.
Chiropractic Techniques to Treat Auto Accident Injuries
Choosing to see a chiropractor after being involved in a car accident provides you the chance to catch/treat an injury that has yet to manifest or become chronic. The benefits offered to those who seek chiropractic care include the following –
- Enhanced neural functioning and communication.
- Improved balance and coordination.
- Increased body performance and functioning.
- Improved posture, to name a few.
Some of the chiropractic treatments Dr. Jackson offers to help alleviate pain and its underlying cause include -
- Chiropractic Adjustments & Manipulation
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy, which may include –
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Microcurrent Therapy
- Interferential Current Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise, which may include –
- Resistance Training
- Flexibility Training
- Endurance Training
- Acupressure Massage Therapy
- Soft Tissue Therapy, which includes therapeutic ultrasound and more.
Call a Leading Millville, NJ Auto Injury Doctor Today.
Have you been involved in an auto accident in and around Millville, NJ, that has resulted in an injury that has caused acute or chronic pain or other symptoms? Let the team of chiropractic professionals at Cumberland Chiropractic Center tailor a treatment plan that allows you to move with less pain or stiffness. Contact Dr. Jackson or a member of our team can be reached at 855-825-0452 or online